The Museum Gift Shop
The Museum Gift Shop is more than a just place to purchase a new book on local history. Visitors will find an eclectic selection of items -- from postcards of historical scenes to baby onesies. We also devote a significant portion of our display space to the work of talented local artists. We offer an interesting selection of material related to our local history and great souvenirs along with unique gift options you won’t find anywhere else.
BOOKS – (partial listing) related to Healdsburg, Sonoma County and California history:
- Images of Healdsburg – a pictorial history of the Healdsburg area, published by The Healdsburg Museum.
- Historic Homes of Healdsburg - a self-guided architectural and historic tour.
- Historic Photos of Sonoma County - rare scenes capturing the essence of Sonoma County life from 1850 – 1970’s.
- 20 Tales of California - a rare collection of Western stories.
- First Lady of Tennis – Local Tennis Champ: Hazel Hotchkiss Wightman
- Pine Flat - a quicksilver boomtown.
- My Nine Lives: a Memoir by Leo Trentadue - story of the former immigrant who moved to Geyserville and built the award-winning Trentadue Winery.
- I Remember Healdsburg, a collections of oral histories of Healdsburg.
BOOK SERIES: Images of America
- Early Mendocino Coast
- Fort Ross & the Sonoma Coast
- Sports Memories of Sonoma County
- Herbie: A Toy’s Adventure in Healdsburg
- Remember Your Relations, The Elsie Allen Family and Friends
- Grace Hudson, Artist of Pomo Indians, A Biography
- Grace Hudson, Artist of Pomo Indians, A Fine Art Coloring Book
VIDEOS AND CDS:
- Life in Healdsburg 1939 and 1951 (DVD)
- Fred Furth Speech November 12, 2009 Healdsburg Museum & Historical Society Endowment Lecture Series (CD).
- Healdsburg Fitch Mountain: a Visual Tour of Healdsburg and its Surroundings, 2009 – (DVD) by Ted Calvert, author of The Legacy of Fitch Mountain.
CLOTHING AND OTHER ITEMS:
- T-shirts bearing the HM&HS logo
- Historic Prune Packer caps
- Baby onesies with “i’m going to make history” design
- Custom reproduction of 1884 Healdsburg Panoramic Map – framed and unframed
- Postcards and note cards with historic scenes of Healdsburg
- Coffee mugs